A new range of studio monitors. Professional Active Subwoofer PRO 10S V2 – 225 Watts.
After 10 years of loyal service, the Pro 5, Pro 8 and Pro 10S monitor speakers have been given a face lift. They are now available in version V2, each boasting an all aluminum woofer and new electronics for even more presence and neutrality.
In a bid to ensure reliability and strength, Prodipe have gone for the type of high quality components that you’d normally expect to find in top of the range equipment:
- The speakers have aluminum woofers, giving them more presence and allowing them to offer a very neutral, linear response from low to high and an enhanced dynamic stability.
- All the magnetic parts of the silk dome tweeters have been immersed in ferrofluid for an improved sound quality in the higher frequencies
- The transducer magnets have been shielded by anodized steel covers and the passage from one transducer to another is via an active filter.
- The speaker casing is made of high density wood, giving a consistent sound quality.
- Unlike many other manufacturers, we have positioned the bass reflex vent at the front of the speaker. This ensures a better decompression on the bass response and it also means that you can place the speaker wherever you choose.
- There are ample connectors for an all-round use: XLR or TRS 6.35 Jack for a symmetrical connection and a Cinch socket for an asymmetrical connection.
- The design of the crossover circuit lets the high and low frequencies run at their extreme settings without distorting the sound.
- A compact, elegant design with a nicely finished exterior.